Freebird expands corporate travel presence with $5m. in new funding
Six new Travel Management Companies (TMCs) to offer Freebird mobile rebooking service.
“Travel and Transport is dedicated to staying ahead of the curve in terms of technology, customer care, and operational efficiency. Our corporate clients want mobile solutions like Freebird to help get them to where they need to be during flight disruptions,” said Kevin O’Malley, President and CEO, Travel and Transport, Inc. Founded in 1946, Travel and Transport is one of the largest travel management companies in the U.S.
On the Blog…
- Big Announcement! (And how I got locked out of my hotel room) (4-21-17)
- Holiday Travel: Knowledge is Power (12-20-16)
- VIDEO: Freebird Travel Intelligence at PhoCusWright 2016
- VIDEO: Freebird Flight Rebooking at PhoCusWright 2016
- Thanksgiving Travel Insights You Didn’t Know You Needed (11-22-16)
- Can Technology Save Your Trip? (10-20-16)
- Fall Wedding? Freebird is Free for Your Guests (10-06-16)
- Freebird APIs: A Platform for Partnership (09-22-16)
- The Antidote to Multi-Traveler Mayhem (08-30-16)
- Freebird Turns One (02-17-16)
- Why we exist. (12-15-15)
- Introducing Freebird (11-19-15)