What to do if you’re caught in Delta’s system outage
AUGUST 8, 2016 — If you’re traveling on Delta Air Lines (DAL), chances are you’re facing a major headache.
After a computer systems failure on Monday, the airline grounded flights worldwide and warned of widespread cancellations and delays. Thousands of travelers are now facing disrupted plans, with customers complaining on social media about long lines, confusing instructions from staff, and spending hours trying to rebook their tickets.
On the Blog…
- Big Announcement! (And how I got locked out of my hotel room) (4-21-17)
- Holiday Travel: Knowledge is Power (12-20-16)
- VIDEO: Freebird Travel Intelligence at PhoCusWright 2016
- VIDEO: Freebird Flight Rebooking at PhoCusWright 2016
- Thanksgiving Travel Insights You Didn’t Know You Needed (11-22-16)
- Can Technology Save Your Trip? (10-20-16)
- Fall Wedding? Freebird is Free for Your Guests (10-06-16)
- Freebird APIs: A Platform for Partnership (09-22-16)
- The Antidote to Multi-Traveler Mayhem (08-30-16)
- Freebird Turns One (02-17-16)
- Why we exist. (12-15-15)
- Introducing Freebird (11-19-15)